Volume 2, Issue 1 of Social Imaginaries was fabulous – check out the table of contents below, and on our Academia.edu page —-> here
- Editorial, Suzi Adams, Paul Blokker, Natalie J. Doyle & John W. M.Krummel
- Introduction to Miki Kiyoshi and his ‘Logic of the Imagination’, by John W. M. Krummel.
- Myth, by Miki Kiyoshi (translated by John W. M. Krummel)
- The Lacanian Imaginary and Modern Chinese Intellectuality, by Guanjun Wu
- Critiques of Identity and the Permutations of the Capitalist Imaginary, by Craig Browne
- Shifting Imaginaries in the War on Terror: The Rise and Fall of the Ticking Bomb Torturer, by Werner Binder
- Sociology, Philosophy, History: A Dialogue, by Suzi Adams and Johann P. Arnason